Opportunity to work with a leading bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banks across the globe. With increasing importance of customer at the centre, they are looking at multiple digital initiatives and you'll be a part of ever-growing digital team. As a Scrum master you will be responsible for ensuring team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate; to meeting their delivery goals in the digital space.
Scrum Master - Digital Products is a key position leading digital strategy and practices. The Scrum Master will be a part of one of the Digital scrum team and will guide the team to self-, self-manage, and deliver via effective Agile practices. They will support and enforce the rules of the Scrum process and other rules that the digital teams have agreed upon. The role also has a responsibility to establish excellent working relationships across Group, Region and within market.
The Successful Applicant
What will it take for you to succeed in this role?
- Past experience in driving customer centricity with digital initiatives
- Prioritise, schedule and resource the digital development pipeline in consultation with local IT teams
- Ensure appropriate testing is carried out prior to development and post development on a routine basis
- Engage with external Customer Experience experts and Digital Centre of Excellence to make sure internal governance and acceptable customer experience standards are met
- Experience playing Scrum Master role in an IT Environment
- Experience working on technology enabled projects, agile ways of working and solution delivery life cycles
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal etc
- Strong communication skills, ability to build rapport with all business and technical stakeholders and influence outcomes.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automation
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Relevant Agile Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Agile Certified Practitioner
- Ability to articulate or translate complex information through clear and meaningful and structured way
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a leading bank
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Start