Scrum Master/Project Manager - Financial Services
Fast-paced and fully Agile environment delivering an innovative product
Unique role focused on delivery and product refinement
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leader in their field, offering niche services to their clients in the professional services sector. In this newly created role, the Scrum Master/Project Manager will lead the end-to-end delivery of IT projects, acting as the conduit between external clients and the in-house development team. This role is suited to an individual who is a skilled Agile practitioner with prior experience leading Development teams. You will also demonstrate excellent attention-to-detail and excel in a client-facing role.
Reporting into a Senior business lead, your role as a Scrum Master/Project Manager is focused on end-to-end delivery of IT projects and refining their Product offering. Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with client SME's to gather requirements and develop user stories;
- Supporting the overall Agile maturity of the organisation;
- Acting as the Scrum Master and leading the delivery of Agile ceremonies - sprints, daily stand-ups;
- Establishing and communicating project scope to ensure client's expectations are appropriately managed;
- Managing project budgets, resources and timelines to ensure delivery on time and within scope;
- Partnering with technical experts to manage the translation of product requirements into technology solutions;
- Conducting user accepting testing to ensure technical solutions meet business expectations; and
- Managing system implementations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in end to end project delivery, from gathering requirements, defining project scope through to delivery;
- Proven experience in project delivery in an agile environment, understanding of Prince2 and ITIL practices;
- Prior experience acting as a Scrum Master/Agile Delivery lead, directly leading an Agile Development team;
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour, ability to manage client expectations effectively;
- A diverse technical knowledge including an understanding of project management, software development or technical delivery;
- Ideally prior experience in the professional services sector - Legal or Financial Services;
- Ability to write sprint-ready user stories; and
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is excited to offer:
- Newly created role with exciting opportunities for progression as a part of a growing team;
- Partner with a top-tier client base in the professional services sector;
- Increasingly technology-first culture;
- Global presence, opportunity for international relocation for top performers; and
- Excellent culture centred on teamwork and innovation.