Work with a leading Security consultancy
Deliver Next Gen SIEM solutions & security analytics
About Our Client
Join a privately owned Australian cyber security software company, providing Next Gen SIEM product solutions to an array of customers across Australia. You will work across and support leading national organisations sensitive environments and critical national infrastructure.
The role of the Security Administrator is concerned with the demonstration, installation, configuration and support of the company's cyber security software platform encapsulating security & governance products (security analytics/SIEM and vulnerability assessment technologies). You will be heavily involved in product implementation and integration of security practices and procedures within customer environments demonstrating pre-requisite knowledge of core networking, log type monitoring and intrusion detection.
A general knowledge of security architectural design issues, general networking and security technologies, appropriate event log and communication protocols, including data collection and export methods is highly desirable.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate most of the following:
- Proven System Engineering experience - Windows Server, Linux/Unix/Solaris or otherwise
- Confident across Microsoft windows applications; MS security and SQL database administration
- Strong network administration knowledge - TCP/IP traffic flow management and firewall administration
- Familiarity with Next Gen SIEM related technologies - end point protection experience and intrusion detection management
- Ability to interpret requirements of a target audience and demostrate technically enhanced solutions with a security environment
- Ability to identify new opportunities to uplift and enhance the performance of a customers SIEM product
- First class communication and collaboration skills
- Exposure to or familiarity with ACSC Essential 8 Framework - desirable
- Ability and willingness to present and run workshops when needed
What's on Offer
You will be afforded an opportunity to work with a leading security analytics team that deliver a product that can integrate with almost any other third party. You will gain exposure to multiple bleeding edge technogies, testing, researching and deploying.
In addiotion, the role will offer:
- An attractive salary package
- North Sydney office location with flexible working arrangements
- Occasional travel, fully expensed with access to industry conventions