Opportunity to speacialise skills in threat hunting
CBD location, WFH flexibility
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational organisation which operates across four continents, is looking to add a Technical Security Analyst to their ranks. This company is a market leader in the education sector, providing a range of products and services to thousands of students world wide.
Reporting through to the Senior Threat Hunter, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide range of challenges across Security; from international regulatory requirements, security operations, log analysis and threat hunting. This will provide an environment for you to develop your skills at an accelerated rate, working closely with the Senior Threat Hunter and Security Lead. The ideal candidate will have a few years of commercial experience behind them, combined with a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Identifying logs within the SIEM, detecting and responding to Indicators of Compromise.
- Conduct analysis and investigation into possible attacks and related network events.
- Understand different regulatory requirements in different geographical locations and the impact this may potentially have on current processes in place.
- Be involved in Security Operations responses and proactive threat hunting.
- Communicate with the security team and wider senior stakeholders to ensure effective operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience within a technical Security role.
- Relevant tertiary education.
- Demonstrated experience managing and maintaining SIEM systems (Splunk).
- Experience utilising tools and technologies such as EDR, Rapid 7 and Microsoft related products.
- Impeccable written and communication skills, with the ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders across the world.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with some of the latest security tools and technologies available to the market. With a global reach you will be exposed to a whole new range of challenges, enabling you to gain invaluable experience. CBD location easily accessible by public transport, as well as flexibility around working from home.