Growing Cyber Security Firm
About Our Client
This specialised Security company provides industry leading solutions in areas such as IT Cyber Security, Penetration testing, Security Architecture and Governance Risk & Compliance. The client has numerous security projects across both the public and private sector and is looking for a Security Engineer to join their team.
- Work with engineers to design and build proactive controls to enhance security engineer posture.
- Coordinate offensive internal and external security exercises to test security controls and detection capabilities.
- Assess, understand, and communicate the security risks associated with complex large-scale technology projects alongside appropriate safeguards.
- Have an Understanding of SIEM, Firewall, Access Control technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 + years in a similar Seucirty Engineer / Security role or similar ICT role
- In-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols
- Graduate qualifications or relevant qualifications in a field such as Cyber Security or Engineering
- Ideally Information security qualifications such as CISSP or CCSP
- Experience designing and implementing security solutions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with development teams, client support and technical staff
- Ideally Experience managing, securing and monitoring cloud-based services
What's on Offer
What's on Offer?
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced IT team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Great location in the Canberra CBD
How to contact us:
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone. If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.