Security Project Manager
Excellent Career Development
About Our Client
This specialised Security company provides industry leading solutions in areas such as Cyber Security, Penetration testing, Security Architecture and Governance Risk & Compliance. This IT company has numerous security projects across both the public and private sector and are looking for a experienced Security Project manager to join there team.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to track ongoing progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Strong business facing skills - the ability to influence stakeholders on the IT and Business side
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as a Security Project Manager delivering Security related Projects and Programs
- Minimum 8+ years' work experience as a Project Manager in Cyber/Information Security Projects including Network and Systems Engineering Projects.
- Hold an AGSVA Security Clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Bachelor level qualification in Project Management, Cyber Security, Governance Risk & Compliance or relevant professional experience
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrate technical leadership in all projects and application support services
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Excellent salary package
- Great location in Canberra
How to contact us:
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skill set however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.