Senior Accountant Business Services
Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
Our client, Carroll Accounting Services Pty Ltd is a Mornington Peninsula based accounting firm offering a wide range of quality services, Carroll Accounting Services pride themselves on providing professional, personalised services to their diverse client base.
Carroll Accounting Services are a dynamic group of Accounting professionals, who strive to promote employees internally and grow their careers.
The purpose of this role is to support the business owner in providing prompt and professional accounting & taxation services to our diverse client base.
Your core objectives will include but will not be limited to:
- Client management
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, business and SMSF clients
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of activity statements
- Assistance with STP and employer super obligations
- Liaising with the ATO as required.
- Supporting other accounting team members
The Successful Applicant
You wil be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years' experience in a Public Practice firm. You will have exceptional communication skills, client-facing experience, a high attention to detail and a commercial mind-set. Ideally you will also live locally to the Mornington Peninsula area.
What's on Offer
- Rosebud, Mornington Peninsula location
- Immediate start available
- Career progression opportunities