- Large, leading commercial company with a central and convenient location
- Unique exposure within a multi-faceted organisation offering hands on exposure
About Our Client
As a renown and profitable local company, this business has established themselves as an industry leader within the Canberra market.
Offering a fast paced and exciting culture, you will work alongside driven individuals and carry an important role within the business. With added benefits and a competitive remuneration package, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As Senior Accountant you will work closely with the CFO and senior finance leaders. You will be responsible for providing accurate and relevant financial reporting and forecasting, overhead analysis and diagnosing group trends. Your financial accounting duties include balance sheet recons and P&L preparation, project expense journals, risk management and mitigation, external audit assistance and leading the annual FBT statutory requirements.
This role is ideal for an all-rounder accountant with experience with end-to-end accounting. You will walk into a role that will utilise your skills and expertise and offer you a platform to advise and influence senior leaders.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience within a similar role in the local commercial sector
- Experience within a project environment highly advantageous
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and have an ability to articulate complex information to non-finance stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Permanent position, centrally located
- Reduced rates within the hotel, fitness & travel industry
- Invitation to first-class industry events
For more information or to apply, please contact Annelize Oosthuizen at 02 6222 8941.