Senior Accountant (E-Commerce)
Progression to CFO role
Attractive salary; base + super
About Our Client
Our client is an E-Commerce business on the rise. The company is currently experiencing substantial growth and is looking to strengthen its finance function with the additional of a Senior Accountant.
Reporting into the company Director, the position will play a leading role within the businesses' finance function. The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Daily cash flow, budgeting and forecasting
- BAS, Superannuation, Tax Compliance
- Financial reporting
- Contribute in key decision-making for the group
- Periodic revenue and cost of goods analysis
- Financial modelling
- Financial analysis and commentary to boost business performance
- Analyse and monitor KPIs; inventory value, cash cycles etc
- Provide strong levels of communication with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a background in E-Commerce and an entrepreneurial mentality. Exposure working in a similar all-round senior position and an understanding of inventory will also be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset who are hungry for their next career step with a growing business.
The successful candidate will also be provided with:
- Progression to CFO role
- Attractive salary; base + super
- Working for a growing E-Commerce business