Senior Accountant - Group Reporting Team
AU$90,000 - AU$125,000
Fantastic career progression
About Our Client
Working for an international Financial Services firm focusing on the Property and Construction industry.
- Responsibility over consolidation and reporting, including
- Preparing Quarterly management reports for Submission to the USA
- Preparing month end accounting including consolidation, tax and take up of property/divisional results.
- Preparing half yearly and year end financial statements
- Preparing quarter end full balance sheet and P&L reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly internal divisional reporting
- Working with Internal audit for Sox control testing
- Working with external auditors
- Responsibility over group consolidation, including: Review of Quarterly property results, Assisting with any Business Plan reporting and Working on process improvements and other ad hoc requirements
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/CA qualified a plus
- Chartered or commercial experience preferred
- Specific experience in consolidations preferred.
- HFM experience is preferred
- MRI/Oracle experience preferred.
- High level of attention to detail. Well organised and good communication skills. Able to prioritise and manage own work list.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package