- Work for a Global Leader in Real-Estate Development and Investment
- High performing work culture with excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is going through a period of rapid growth and expansion here in Sydney. With around 100 employees locally, they have exciting projects and acquisitions on the horizon over the coming 5-10 years.
Our client has over $60AUD billion Assets under Management spanning across six continents and $3 billion Assets under Management within Australia across their Logistics and Commercial portfolios.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have first hand exposure to working with Senior Management and being able to further your skill set in Financial Reporting and Accounting learning from a fantastic mentor who has an impressive background within the Property sector.
In terms of remuneration, this role is offering a very competitive package sitting between $100-110,000 plus superannuation and bonus.
The key responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting for the asset portfolio; ownership of the monthly, quarterly and year end financial close processes including accruals, journal entries, management reports, monthly schedules, bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- P&L review, variance analysis and providing commercial support to internal teams.
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare audit schedules and annual statutory financial statements
- Review property management reports and liaise with the external property managers and resolving any necessary issues highlighted.
- Manage related tax matters including submitting BAS, FBT, and tax reporting submissions to ATO.
- Preparation of quarterly distribution calculations and annual reconciliations for asset portfolios, including taxable income.
- Perform credit review analysis of vendors, consultants and customers in accordance with the Group SOPs.
- Process and control improvement including digital transformation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following key attributes:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- CA/CPA qualified
- 3-5 years experience in Finance, ideally having exposure working within the Property industry
- AASB16 Lease Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player and ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Loyal and diligent
- Strong attention to detail, organised and be able to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
- Stylish CBD office location, close to Wynyard Station
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits on offer
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Fantastic career development and mentorship
- Hands on and varied role