Senior Accountant - Temporary Placement
Senior Accountant with Tech One system experience
About Our Client
My client is a large local council who has recently implemented Technology one. They are seeking an experienced Senior Management Accountant to start ASAP to support them with the preparation of the annual budget. This role is for 3 - 6 months with a possibility of extension.
Having recently gone live with the Technology One system. They are seeking an experienced Technology One user and Senior Accountant who has extensive experience preparing an annual budget using the XL One reporting tool. Duties will include but are not limited too;
- Assist the Head of Finance in the development of the City's Annual Budget
- Assist in updating budget worksheets and budget models in Enterprise Budgeting module within Technology One Enterprise Software.
- Undertake review of existing chart of accounts set up for correct statutory reporting under directives of senior finance officers
- Support development of management / statutory reports using XL One reporting tool in TechOne.
- Undertake review of existing processes for possible process improvements
- Undertake financial reconciliations ahead of the end of financial year audit
- Assist in update of the Long Term Financial Plan
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a Qualified Accountant and have experience using Technology One budgeting tool and be comfortable in putting together an annual budget. Experience working within Local Government is preferred although not essential. This role is start ASAP for a term of 3-6 months with a possibility of extension. If you have this experience please call Jemma on 9215 9566 for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- Busy role
- Competitive rate
- On-site parking