About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in the infrastructure and development space who are experiencing a period of strong growth and change. There is a clear organisational focus on integrity, service and organic growth which has created a unique working environment. Located in the far North of Melbourne this high performing team is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their fast paced office and support their continued growth. This role allows the successful candidate to gain valuable exposure to senior stakeholders within the organisation and develop a career in finance while gaining hands on experience in an industry leading organisation.
As a Senior Accountant your roles will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing month end reporting including; accruals, journal adjustments, PnL and balance sheets.
- Assisting with the analysis of the financial performance of the business for review by management.
- Generating the weekly reports and cash flow forecasting.
- Maintaining the general ledger and associated account reconciliations.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register including the devaluation of assets.
- Assisting with the submission of regulatory compliance reporting.Assisting with systems maintenance including continuous process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Part to full qualification with either CPA or CA Australia.
- Exemplary communication skills are vital to the role.
- Experience working with an ASX listed business is highly desirable
- Experience with systems implementations is desirable
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills including VlookUps and Pivot Tables.
- Ability and confidence to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in the business.
What's on Offer
In return for hard work and a strong analytical skillset this organisation offers a competitive salary package coupled with career support and development opportunities. This role also offers the chance for a strong Senior Accountant to develop their career in a growing organisation with operations across Australia.