Excellent career progression - ASX exposure
On site parking
About Our Client
Part of a respected ASX group, my client is a highly successful construction business. Due to an internal promotion, this is a rare opportunity for a self-driven Accountant to develop your career within a growing and highly rewarding organisation. This will be a 6 month contract initially with the view to go permanent depending on performance.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the key duties for this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Assist with preparing management reports, budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis, partnering and commentary for key stakeholders
- Preparation of GL, balance sheet and inter-group reconciliations
- Compilation of BAS/FBT statements and other compliance
- Liaison with internal staff, related entities, customers & suppliers
- Exposure to payroll tax, workers compensation and EBAs
- Supervise a team of accounts assistants/admin staff
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years' experience in similar roles and be CA/CPA qualified (or working towards). Strong communication skills are essential as is the ability to build strong relationships with key operational stakeholders.
In addition, you will have an eye for process improvement and the ability to manage multiple priorities. You will also enjoyworking in a hands on role with an evolving growth business. Finally, exposure within a large corporate as well as the Infrastructure/Building/Construction industries will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression - ASX exposure
- Varied and interesting role
- Flexible work environment
- Onsite parking