Competitive salary; base + super
About Our Client
A well-respected professional services company, our client has been operating in the WA market for just shy of a century, providing exceptional service to customers and stakeholders alike.
Due to strong team performances, the company is now looking to strengthen its team to help achieve its goals for 2020 and beyond.
As the Senior Accountant, you will form part of a team of experienced professionals and will support the finance team with daily tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Tax returns
- Resolving tax issues
- Client relations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Management reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold a degree in Accounting or a similar discipline and will have completed their CA Qualification or be near completion.
To be considered for this role, you also must:
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be technically sound
- Be able to provide complex tax advice
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to meet conflicting deadlines
What's on Offer
If you are looking for the chance expand your industry knowledge and to grow your career whilst working for a well-respected accounting practice, this is a great role for you.
You will also be provided with:
- Competitive salary; base + super
- CBD location
- Career growth within an accounting practice