About Our Client
This opportunity will allow for clear career progression and development, in an ever expanding organisation. This fast paced and ever growing team pride themselves on high standards and in doing so have outstanding results. Team work and communication have high a priority within the organisation as they pride themselves on a close knit family culture with a strong focus on development and continuous learnings. This exciting opportunity will allow you to be yourself and in doing so create a bright and easy going working culture.
Reporting to the Finance Partner, you will be supporting the finance team, in so performing the following responsibilities:
- Providing high-end tax advice to our clients, mainly family owned businesses.
- Develop relationships with clients to gain an understanding of their businesses and to identify potential opportunities.
- Produce well researched tax opinions
- With the appropriate engagement from Partners and staff, develop opportunities for new products and services.
- Identify, raise and propose solutions to client accounting and business issues, with managers and partners.
- Review of junior accountants work, support and leadership
- Prepare financial statements for Companies, Trusts, and Partnerships
- Prepare tax returns and other statutory returns for Individuals, Companies, Trusts, and Partnerships
- Ad-hoc projects and further business analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Commerce degree qualified
- CPA or CA qualified - preferred
- A minimum of 4 years' tax experience within a public practice firm. Mid-tier experience will be looked on favourably.
- Technically strong, with an excellent depth of taxation knowledge
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills.
- Have a high level of commercial acumen, analytical skills and be solutions focused.
What's on Offer
- Huge scope for progression
- Dynamic working options
- Managing your own client base and supervising of junior staff
- Fast paced, rapidly growing, progressive accounting firm
- Established and highly regarded client base
- Team first and rewarding social culture
- Opportunity for business development