Great Company Culture
Work Closely with Senior Stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified investment group that operates within the Property, Retail and Financial Services industries. This role will be acting withing the head office finance function that has oversight over all business units. The company has over 2,000 employees and has a presence in Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Working directly with the CFO and broader finance team your role will be to primarily provide management reporting and analysis across a number of the organisations business units. Some of the core responsibilities of the role will include;
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs
- Involvement in the Budgeting and Forecasting process
- Creating Dashboards in Excel and other Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Providing commercial finance support to Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Assisting with month end and year end Audit process
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CPA/CA qualified accountant with at least 3 years of experience in either a large accounting firm or a large corporate environment. You will be a clear communicator who has a passion for partnering with non-finance stakeholders to help drive business performance.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a growing business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.