Great Company Culture
Work with Senior Stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client are a industry leader that create high-quality apartments that are designed and constructed for the rental market. You will be working as a part of a large and collaborative finance team that will provide excellent career development opportunities.
Ensuring the integrity of the general ledger and the timely delivery of high quality financial reporting to various stakeholders. You will oversee financial control, taxation matters and external reporting of entities in the fund. Specifically you will:
* Preparation of annual / quarterly financial statements (stand alone and consolidated) of Property Funds, including liaison with auditors / tax advisors and other stakeholders (including external party)
* Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the general ledger for month-end close for Property Funds
* Lead the preparation of monthly management reports with commentary incorporating analysis of variances against budget and prior comparative periods.
* Run GL reports and extracts as required to support the wider team in their day-to-day and period-end activities.
* Participation in budgeting process for Property Funds, including preparation of underlying workings and files
* Preparation of financials for the monthly / quarterly reporting pack for internal and external stakeholders including investor, comprising of detailed and accurate management commentary
* Preparation of quarterly income tax calculations for reporting purposes (fund payments)
* Preparation of annual tax statement / fund payment calculations and income tax returns (in conjunction with tax advisors)
* Preparation and lodgement of BAS returns for Property Funds (in conjunction with tax advisors)
* AFSL related compliance tasks and sign-offs as they relate to Property Funds
The Successful Applicant
You will be a passionate and reliable finance professional. You are known for your strong communication and analytical skills. Your attention to detail is high and you also have the following;
- Tertiary Qualified with an accounting or business degree
- Experience in an accounting professional services organisation or corporate accounting experience with a national or multinational organisation.
- CA/CPA qualification
- Property experience preferred
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.