- Permanent opportunity - Structured role - Close knit team
- Property Company based in Perth
About Our Client
The Property company that we have partnered with is based in the Perth CBD, with assets based across Australia and overseas. The finance team in Perth is relatively small so this role will be well suited to somebody who enjoys getting into the detail and being hands-on. This role and business offers good structure and stability, whilst also allowing the person to get involved in elements of process improvement.
· Processing of day to day transactional accounting
· Completion of month end journals and performing balance sheet and cash / investment account reconciliations
· Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting requirements to international head office
· Assist in the preparation of annual statutory accounts and auditor liaison
· Assisting with preparation of annual budgets
· Assisting with taxation requirements including Company Income Tax, GST / BAS and FBT
· Assisting with the management of the treasury function
· Monitoring and reconciliation of capital expenditure and fixed assets registers.
· Ad-hoc projects as assigned supporting the Financial Controller
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have a professional accounting qualification and have experience working across both management and financial accounting duties. Given the size of this team, they are looking for somebody who is a team player and who enjoys being hands-on and in the detail.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Work in a tight knit and supportive team
- Enjoy a broad and varied role
- Work in corporate offices in the center of town