- An excellent opportunity to step in and take this opportunity to the next level
- Join their fun, high performing and innovative team, based in west Perth.
About Our Client
Our client is a Growth Marketing Agency specialising in delivering long term, demand generation strategies for their clients. They are going through a growth phase and are on a hunt for a gun Senior Agency Account Manager to join their fun, high performing and innovative team, based in west Perth and take the business to the next level.
- You will be working as part of a small team supporting and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Execute business and marketing strategies including understanding business models, marketing optimisations, and sales processes to support the successful delivery of KPIs for clients.
- Actively look for up-sell and cross-sell opportunities that will solve client challenges and requirements.
- Manage all client engagements from on-boarding/kick-off sessions, including educating the client on agency processes.
- Actively communicate with clients to learn about their requirements and further develop their marketing and sales strategies.
- Work with our Digital and Content Specialist to create clear, concise, and detailed briefs for all production departments.
- Execute inbound and outbound strategies SEO/SEM/PPC/Email and Social Media strategies to grow targeted organic traffic and generate qualified leads.
- Help deliver their HubSpot partnership and become an expert at presenting how the Inbound methodology and HubSpot software can improve clients' businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally over 5 years' experience in similar role delivering client strategy, campaigns, and projects.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Good working knowledge of Marketing Automation software and practices, including HubSpot.
- Experience with analytics & tracking tools, SE rankings monitoring and keyword research.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Budgeting and financial management kills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly adaptive, and able to work with various stakeholders
- Team player with a Can Do attitude.
What's on Offer
- Working within an innovative, collaborative, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Growth role with progression opportunities.
- Great salary package for the right candidate.