Our client has an opportunity to join their growing Strategy & Planning team
work along-side and partner senior team member to execute a business plan
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and expanding healthcare provider in the CBD Melbourne.
This role represents a rare opportunity for a talented and entrepreneurial individual to work along-side and partner senior team member to execute a business plan of rapid growth. You will be part of an advisory team with the opportunity to develop your skills and progress your career with the business.
The purpose of this role, and the strategy and planning team more broadly is to assist the executive and senior leadership team to develop group strategy, manage & allocate capital, assess major capital projects & transactions and implement the business plan.
- Develop major components of the long-term business plan
* Analyse and build feasibility models for major capital projects and transactions including M&A and special projects
- Optimise the group capital structure and manage forward looking treasury matters
- Partner business with projects and board material related to strategy, capital and long term planning
- Support the identification of initiatives
- Build strong relationships with a number of key teams including senior leadership, FP&A, property and data and analytics
The Successful Applicant
- The opportunity is ideal for someone who;
* Has a CA/ CPA or CFA qualification
* Has worked in transaction services or investment banking & valuations
* Is highlyanalyticwith a demonstrated ability to build best practice financial models
* Has experience hitting deadlines and presenting high quality information to senior leadership
* Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
A competitive salary within a growing business in the CBD Melbourne. This is a rare opportunity to work independently within an advisory team in a fast-paced environment. You will be rewarded for your delivery and a value approach with career progression opportunities within the team as.