- One of Brisbane's Largest Companies
- $120k plus Super
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Financial Services companies in Brisbane. They have outstanding new offices that rival any across the city.
Flexible working has always been part of their culture and with new technology given to all employees, that part of work became even easier.
The Company is ever evolving to meet the demands of modern day life and the expectations placed on them by their customers.
They also have a culture of continuous improvement and driving innovation
The Key responsibilities are:-
- Preparation of monthly results and board backs - through detailed collaboration with all aspects of the company
- Preparation of monthly Investor Pack, Data Pack and Investor Q&A's
- Assisting with monthly presentations to ELT (Group Leadership Team)
- ASX reporting - every 6 months
Outside that the key parts of the role are:-
- Coordinate the development of key management reports for the company to ensure strategies and performance are visible and understood within and outside of the business.
- Identify and articulate external market trends as they impact the business and assess various strategic initiatives.
- Work collaboratively across Finance, Lending, Deposits, Risk, Funding and Treasury teams to collate, analyse and report key messages
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality.
- Research competitor results and business information to gain insights
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Analyst will ideally have:-
- 3+ years in depth commercial knowledge and understanding of the Financial Services Industry Or direct from a Big 4 Professional Services Firm.
- Proven track record in building and developing financial models and experience in decision support would be looked upon favourably
- Strong written and oral communications skills with an ability to synthesise complex information so that it is easily understood
- Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing skills at senior levels in an organisation
- Ability to distil complex information and develop effective engagement with senior audiences on matters of detail and performance
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving while working in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
The Senior Analyst role comes with the opportunity to have
- Direct access to the CFO of one of Brisbane's biggest companies,
- Flexible working arrangements,
- A competitive salary of circa $120k
- Brand new offices and technology