Senior Applications Developer - C#, Web API, WPF
Top tier technical environment | Latest technologies
Globally recognised enterprise business enjoying rapid growth
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier industry leader. They provide laboratory testing services and solutions to a range of clients and industries. As their range of services diversifies and expands and across multiple platforms, they have a large pipeline of exciting project work including API development, core application enhancements, microservices and cloud security.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Design and develop various systems using MVC, client-side MVVM, WCF, WPF, REST, MVC core, Azure and more.
- Develop both Web and Windows desktop applications using the latest design patterns and techniques.
- Contribute towards a close-knit team environment with good communication, knowledge sharing and learning new techniques and technologies.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience needed includes:
- Strong commercial experience programming and developing web applications using C#, .NET, MVC, WPF, Web API, WCF, T-SQL and SQL Server.
- Experience working with design patterns, preferably MVC, MVVM and IoC or DI frameworks.
- Exposure to working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Experience using Telerik controls, specifically Kendo UI or other client side MVVM frameworks.
- Azure or similar cloud based technologies would be beneficial.
- Exposure to Microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
In this technology driven business, you will be part of a team that is tasked with pushing the boundaries of technical innovation in order to disrupt the market with their software, cloud and automation solutions.
Other benefits to the role include:
- Excellent team culture: a collaborative, friendly and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Continued exposure to the latest technologies