Senior Asset Manager | Commercial Property
Leading real estate organisation with presence across Australia
Senior opportunity with departmental oversee and management
About Our Client
Highly reputable, leading organisation with an extensive presence in commercial property and is fast growing across Australia. The company has seen extensive growth and therefore is expanding their team, seeking a Senior Asset Manager to oversee and manage this department.
- Client liaison on a regular basis, ensuring that relationships are maintenance and expectations are met.
- Managing and overseeing the department, working closely with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for forecasting, financial reporting and budgeting
- Maximising property's value for investment through day-to-day activities to property's operations.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in an Asset Management position within property
- Thorough understanding of commercial properties
- Strong track record in client liaison and management
- Ability to maintenance and build on current and new client relationships
What's on Offer
Market related salary
Easily access via public transport into offices