About Our Client
This organisation provides their clients with an exceptional level of service, they provide the highest standards of control and governance to a variety of entities.
With an interesting and varied client base, this role engages with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, auditing financial statements, key performance indicators and controls. This role will include:
- Planning audits and conducting meetings with clients
- Analyse client data and perform audit program
- Provide assurance on accuracy and ensure transparency of reporting
- Preparation of final audit report
- Provide regular progress updates to stakeholders and building relationships will also be key in this role.
The Successful Applicant
Available immediately for your next assignment, you will have an audit background and be CA or CPA part or fully qualified.
Your keen eye for detail and technical accounting acumen will see you excel in this role. You will be a keen team player with a supportive attitude. An ability to plan, maintain a time schedule and communicate any changes to those impacted will be highly regarded in this role.
What's on Offer
Supportive team environment