Support the roll out of the ERP (M3) and other business solutions.
ASX Listed food manufacturer. Port Melbourne Location. Exciting Growth.
About Our Client
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Their growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective.
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, they are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the roll out of the ERP (M3) and other business solutions related to the Finance function.
- Playing a key role in supporting the business on a day to day basis with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a changing and growing business to deliver the right service, to the right customers, at the right place.
- Capturing business requirements and identifying proposed solutions that meet the business desired outcomes delivering process improvement
- Providing consultative service to Bega Group management as a SME including managing project budgets, business case development, and strategic project identification.
- Managing both tactical and strategic projects throughout various areas of the business to deliver incremental revenue / cost / productivity benefit.
- Being a change agent driving and assisting the business to develop standardised processes and policies to maintain constancy where appropriate.
- Apply subject matter expertise of ERP (M3) to assist in day-to-day operation in production support
- Ensure delivery with high quality and provide ERP (M3) system support by providing functional expertise, guidance, instruction and resolution on ERP (M3) modules to business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- Experience in a similar Senior Business Analysts position.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience and solid knowledge on ERP M3 modules with integration for manufacturing business and related best of breed business solutions
- ERP M3 Implementation experience.
- Strong process knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Knowledge of the workings of the internal Finance function- advantageous.
- Certified PMP or similar methodologies.
- Vendor management experience.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Energetic and eager to explore and learn.
What's on Offer
ASX listed Food Manufacturer. Great team. Exciting period of growth. Inner City location.