Senior BI Developer (SSIS)
Are you looking to step up into a Lead Developer role?
Work for one of Melbourne's most highly regarded BI teams.
About Our Client
Work with an Australian business that has been around for over 150 years. This organisation has undergone siginificant positive restructure over the last 12 months, and is looking at adding further lead devlopment talent into a successful Agile way of working.
The key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Developer data warehouses
- Use best practice to gather requirements, model data, and implement desired systems
- Manage end to end projects to develop Business Intelligence solutions (ETLs,CUBEs,Reports,Dashboards etc)
- While there will initially be no direct reports for this role, you will be expected to act as a leader and lean on your existing experience to benefit the growth and development of the team
- Work closely with Data Engineer and Data Science teams
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for this position will fit most, if not all, of the below criteria:
- 5+ Years Experience using the MS BI Stack, this role will draw on your SSIS skills in particular
- Experience with BI Tools, Power BI and Tableau will be relevant for this role.
- Demonstrated experience gathering requirements and working with stakeholders
- Ideally will have experience with working on and delivering large projects.
What's on Offer
Situated in the heart of Melbourne at the doorstep of the closest train station, this business is in a state-of-the-art purpose-built building.
In this role you will have ample opportunity to up-skill, grow and progress your career. There is also an abundance of opportunity to move laterally across the business down the track, whether it be in different business verticals doing BI, or maybe even progress to something different like data science.