Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager
About Our Client
My client is a well-established, fast growing manufacturer and distributor, singularly specialising in the sales and marketing of premium alcoholic beverages. Due to a significant growth opportunity and increased focus on the Australian market my client is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to support their growth plans. This is a pivotal role within the already established but increasing marketing team. In this role, you are expected to be the second in command, supporting the Marketing Manager.
Working with a high profile brand portfolio you will be expected to manage key stakeholder relations to ensure brand plans are adhered to and delivered effectively.
Your role will be highly focused on insight and category, to support business growth and further increase brand awareness. Specifically, these activities will include, but are not limited to;
- Developing retail campaigns
- Managing and reporting to global brand principles
- Focusing on activation and trade - all the way to store front
- Lead the entire brand planning process
- Being a part of originating new ideas for the marketing team
- Managing the marketing calendar
The Successful Applicant
Critical to your success will be your ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines plus possessing excellent communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders. In this role, strong project management skills and the ability to work well with an "open door policy" will be imperative. They are looking for a positive can-do attitude and hands on approach. A background from an outstanding brand is desirable.
To be successful with your application you will have:
- Alcohol / Liquor, FMCG or Retail industry background in marketing, with strong focus on insight and category
- Strong understanding of the Category and retail environment.
- ATL experience
- Be able to demonstrate previous brand planning experience in similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business or related discipline
- Long-term strategic thinker
- Experience in developing and successfully executing brand activations
- Creative marketer.
What's on Offer
Based in Melbourne's inner suburbs, my client is offering a supportive working environment, a fantastic culture, work life balance, competitive package and generous bonus incentives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading brand in the market and be part of a growing marketing team. You will have the opportunity to make your mark within the business and be the 2IC to the Head of Marketing