- Succession plan to Marketing Manager .
- Senior Brand Manager within wellness and beauty
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Australian Beauty & Wellbeing company, that fosters sustainability and health. They are recruiting a Senior Brand Manager to further grow one of their most iconic beauty and skincare brand. To lead the ongoing development and growth of their leading skincare and cosmetic brand.
You will utilise your leadership skills and stakeholder management experience within Brand Management responsibilities.
- Define and deliver the Brand strategy.
- Brand and Portfolio Planning - development & implementation of communication, media, digital, promotional, trade events, ambassadors and sponsorship activities.
- Scope and manage NPD and go to market strategy, from concept to delivery and evaluation.
- Plan and deliver campaigns across all channels, including digital and ATL.
- Budget Management
- Leadership - Lead, coach and mentor a small and collaborative team.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
- Ideally beauty and skincare, or from FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry experience within Brand Management responsibilities.
- Commercial experience and acumen -responsible for the P&L of a brand and achieving bottom line objectives.
- Go to market strategy and Campaign Management.
- Leadership and stakeholder management experience
What's on Offer
- Hybrid flexible working - 3days office and 2 days home office
- Mentored and developed by the CMO with a succession plan to Marketing Manager.
- Product gifting and discounts
- Family fee and collaborative culture.