Senior Business Analyst - Change & Transformation
12 month contract could lead to a longer term opportunity
Change management & transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a value focused health care provider going through extensive growth and expansion. They are currently implementing a number of process improvement projects to drive business performance and change across a variety of areas.
Reporting into the head of project management and working closely with the CFO, this is a value add position to drive performance, efficiency's and systems changes across the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working with key stakeholders to understand current processes
- Implement a range of change management projects under the project office
- Provide financial analysis support and advice to business managers and stakeholders
- Identify growth areas and influence at senior leadership level
- Supporting with the roll out and implementation of a range of systems to drive efficiency's and performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience implementing a range of change management projects as well as systems implementations. Ideally the candidate will come from a finance background as well as having system implementation experience. Exposure driving change at senior level is a must as well being able to influence key stakeholders and provide a financial perspective and support to projects.
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- On-site parking
- Excellent benefits
- Outstanding culture