Senior Business Analyst - Change & Transformation
12 Month Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a value focused health care provider going through extensive growth and expansion. They are currently driving a number of process improvement projects to drive business performance and change across a variety of areas.
Reporting into the head of project management this is a value add position to drive performance, efficiencies and systems changes across the business.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Working with key stakeholders to understand current processes
* Implement a range of change management projects under the project office
* Provide financial analysis support and advice to business managers and stakeholders
* Identify growth areas and influence at senior leadership level
* Supporting with the roll out and implementation of a range of systems to drive efficiencies and performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience implementing a range of change management projects as well as systems implementations. Ideally the candidate will come from a technology background as well as having system implementation experience and understanding of financials. Exposure driving change at senior level is a must as well being able to influence key stakeholders and provide a financial perspective and support to projects.
What's on Offer
This is a 12 month opportunity with the possibility of extension. All candidates with relevant experience will be considered.