- Lucrative daily rate between $800 - $1,000 per day
- 12 month contract with high chance of extension
About Our Client
A State Government organisation situated in Melbourne's CBD. This organisation focuses on providing services and solutions to deliver on its vision of a more connected community.
A great organisation to be a part of, this business truly values its people and places an emphasis on exposing their employees to situations that will grow their careers and experience.
This department offers a program of works that most Government entities simply cannot compete with.
The focus of this role is to work within a transformation program, delivering a revamped technology platform for improved management & administration of fines. You'll be delivering missing functionality and improving the system that key stakeholders use.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Identifying key requirements of stakeholders and developing User Stories.
- Preparing business cases by translating stakeholder requirements into project briefs.
- Providing recommendations and reporting on project outcomes.
- Facilitating workshops and engaging with technical staff to develop project scopes.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you'll need demonstrated experience working as a Senior Business Analyst, ideally within an Agile and/or hybrid technology delivery environment. You'll also need:
- Excellent communication skills to engage with stakeholders across the business.
- Demonstrated experience in MS Office and web-based tools, including JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint and Miro.
- Scrum, Kanban, ScrumBan, and/or SAFe experience would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
This role is perfectly suited to someone who enjoys a challenge and making a real difference to the community! This role will give you an opportunity to work on exciting projects that most departments simply cannot offer, due to the unique nature of the work.
You'll also receive:
- An attractive, 12-month contract with a high chance of extension.
- A lucrative, high-paying daily rate between $800 - $1,000 per day + super
- Excellent support - you'll have a number of high-quality staff members in your team to assist in the delivery of the project, as well as a leadership team to support you whenever required.
- The opportunity to leverage your leadership and Business Analysis skills to genuinely make a difference.