- Initial 6 month contract with an ASX-listed organisation
- Attractive daily rate and flexible working arrangements
About Our Client
This organisation is ASX-listed and a household name, they are made up of multiple business units and lead the way across many industry sectors. They ensure their employees and contractors are provided with an enjoyable and supportive workplace and are given opportunities to develop in their chosen career path. Flexible working arrangements are available, which will include some time in their brand new CBD offices.
The duties of the role will include:
- Designing and creating Salesforce solutions for Salesforce communities and Salesforce lightning platform
- Act as Scrum Master for one or multiple squads and facilitating the scrum ceremonies such as Backlog refinement, Story Grooming, Sprint Planning, Standups, Retro, and Showcases
- Leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine business unit requirements
- Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team
- Requirement gathering and facilitating workshops, then translating this information into technical requirements for the team to solution in line with business requirements.
- Unblocking the Developers if they have any questions on the stories and leveraging the correct information to align with the current sprint goals.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will bring the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communications skills to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
- Proven experience in facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Understand, design and help implement successful Salesforce.com solutions
- Ideally have previous exposure to health insurance domain
- Work with the team to design and present your solutions to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform, especially Salesforce communities, Salesforce Lightning Design System and Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and Agile and working experience as a ScrumMaster
What's on Offer
- Attractive daily rate
- Initial 6 month contract
- Flexible working arrangements
- Highly-regarded organisation
- Ongoing training and development