Senior Business Analyst
Immediately Available opportunity
Leading Health Organisation
About Our Client
Leading Health Organisation in the Northern suburbs
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or these systems
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with decision makers, systems owners, and end user whilst documenting financial objectives and requirements
- Work with product and industry subject matter experts in order to understand and propose new business processes
- Lead design sessions to develop future state business processes and information flows.
- Lead product development workshops to prototype and demonstrate new systems
- Assist in developing business cases and business benefit plans
- Participate in or lead application development projects following a scrum methodology to establish and deploy a minimal viable product.
- Run scrum processes to prepare user stories for sprints
- Manage dev teams to prepare user stories for inclusion on sprints.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years' experience as a business analyst with demonstrable experience and knowledge documenting business processes and business requirements, use cases and user stories.
- Experience and knowledge documenting business processes and business requirements, use cases and user stories
- High level understanding of Stakeholders engagement and change management
- Highly developed work organisation skills and able to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to process large volumes of information in a complex environment and translate it into plans for future state systems and workflows.
Please note that if you do not have the above, you will not be a suitable fit for this role. This is for someone who has done a similar role for at least 5 years, not someone looking to move into this space
What's on Offer
A 6 month contract at a leading health organisation