Senior Business Development Manager
Global Leader in IT Consultancy
Highly attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our Client is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that has been partnering with many of the world's largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years.
- Take the lead role in the positioning, refinement, and promotion of Our Client's global offering portfolio
- Take full or joint responsibility for Prospect / Customer relationship management strategies, plans, and execution activities relating to E & R
- Represent OUR CLIENT at all levels with Prospects and Customers to contribute in a positive way to its long-term performance and reputation
- Facilitate the wider development and closure of other IT services and consulting opportunities through close collaboration with responsible individuals.
- Liaise with Prospects, Alliances to build an Industry Network
- Position Our Client's offerings to the Prospects / Customers and Alliances
- Develop Pipeline of opportunities
- Work with the stakeholders in Prospect / Customer organisation, Our Client's and Alliances to develop a solution for the Prospect / Customer
- Bring Sales into the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, computer science or related disciplines, possibly an MBA or other business related postgraduate accreditation. Strong industry and IT background in Metals, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors.
- Consultative sales ability & strategic selling skills with significant sales achievement.
- Experience in providing value propositions to customers that connect business & IT.
- Ability to introduce new systems and processes and an appreciation of the linkages between new technology and business development concepts and strategies.
- Experience in managing large scale, highly complex, technology-based solutions through the approval process in large, hierarchical organisations.
- Able to maintain business development activity across a diverse solutions portfolio and territory while maintaining clear focus and structure.
- Ability to stay focused in achieving sales objectives in long Sales cycles
- Analytical, strategic planning and presentation skills to enable provision of high level advice at divisional and executive management levels.
- Understanding of Mining Industry Segment
- Ability to build relationships at CxO levels
What's on Offer
- Base Salary Range from $200,000 - $250,000
- Uncapped Commission
- OTE $350,000 - $400,000
- Autonomous role
- Flexible working conditions