Senior Business Development Manager
Sydney based - ANZ focused position
Products include Ventilation, Sun Screens and Aluminium Framing
About Our Client
Our client is specialised in the development, production and marketing of ventilation and sun protection systems. They have established themselves in Australia over the last decade driving them to a substantial current platform which will enable them to continue to take market share in the next 5 years.
- Selling their systems to well identified constructors, dealers and promoting them to well identified architects
- Regular visit of the key customers, end-clients and investors to promote the brand and generate indirect sales
- A typical week consists of 4 days visiting at least 3 relations a day and 1 day home office activities
- Manage the business activity in the appointed region in order to exploit the opportunities to the fullest extent in terms of profitability and growth
- Identify, review and implement the business opportunities on a regular basis, ensuring feedback to the Sales Director
- Evening and earlier morning call to head office in Europe will be reasonably often through out the week.
- Analyse the competition on a regular basis and report findings to management
- Organise all promotional matters on a regional level
- Frequent travel across Australia and New Zealand
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have relevant sales experience within this sector across sun protection or ventilation business. You will have a proven track record of sales both directly with the end uses and by building relationships with channel partners. An will have an entrepreneurial attitude and be confident in all elements of negotiations with a clear understanding of the cost to serve.
What's on Offer
- Stand along and autonomous position
- Work from your home office
- Flexibility in term of controlling your diary to handle over night calls and then managing your day.
- Base Salary + Superannuation + Car + Bonus
- Potential to grow the ANZ business to then build a team in the future