Senior Business Partner
Newly created role based in Perth.
Senior Business Analyst in Health care.
About Our Client
My client is based in the Health care sector with operations all over Australia, they have created a new position and it reports directly in to the General Manager of Business Performance. They are leaders in their field and offer a complete range of services to their customers.
The overall responsibility of this newly created role is to ensure the integrity of the accounting systems, financial reporting requirements and you will be a leader in innovation and continuous business improvements. Below are some of the main duties:
- Support the business with business cases and tender's
- Develop reports to provide analysis to maximise revenue growth
- Implement cost improvements throughout the business
- Implement and improve on current business intelligence tools
- Internal and external stakeholder management is absolutely vital
- Provide variance analysis and other commercial insight to drive business improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be strong technically, ideally coming from a chartered background but has moved out into a commercial role. My client is open to first time movers out of practice also but some hands on analytical or commercial exposure would be beneficial.
The successful candidate will enjoy business partnering, want to be involved with the business and be innovative with ideas and systems changes. The role is brand new so there is lots of scope to make it your own and make a big impact on the business.
What's on Offer
The role on offer is a permanent role based in WA, it is in the Health care industry and paying a competitive salary. The role is brand new and reports directly to the General Manager of Business Performance.