- Lead a team of BSA's
- Six month contract
About Our Client
An organisation who is committed to finding the right People for the role.
To work closely with all levels of staff in the organisations many and varied Business Units to develop and improve processes and systems that capitalise on the capabilities and investments in the Business Applications available in the inventory to maximise delivered business value
The Successful Applicant
- Manage Business Solutions' support activities by ensuring work tasks (such as support tickets, application changes, report development) are appropriately actioned by the team of Business System Analysts
- Provide expert level application support for corporate systems (including, but not limited to TechnologyOne including problem analysis and research, user support and assistance, solution testing and implementation in a complex application landscape.
- In conjunction with the Businesses Unit Managers and Coordinators identify, assess, scope, test, implement and document improvements to corporate computing systems.
- Design and implement new and revised business processes, especially for projects of cross divisional nature.
- Ensure Integration of systems used by business processes across the broader IT Systems Environment.
- Project manage or coordinate medium sized IS projects.
- Assess the impact of new concepts/processes/systems on the overall information architecture and progress possible solutions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of continuous improvement
What's on Offer
- Lead a team of 5 BSA's
- 6 month contract