Permanent Full Time Role
Rewarding position with growth opportunities
About Our Client
Reporting into the Procurement Manager this very hands on role will take full ownership of the development and implementation of the whole category strategy. It will require you to build upon relationships across existing vendors, as well as internal office departments.
- Responsible for complete purchase order cycle from quoting until completion
- Assist engineers with advice and guidance on applicable suppliers
- Liaise with supplier to ensure they understand engineering specification
- Drive cost reduction activities and total cost analysis
- Establish and influence a global supplier network and assist in contract negotiation
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will have 3+ years of experience as a buyer with a background in manufacturing or engineered parts. You will possess high levels of professionalism and strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with people from all over the world
- Opportunity to create and invent new products and technology
- Personal development and an opportunity to grow a global business
- Attractive salary package