- Attractive day rates
- Flexible Working Arrangements
About Our Client
The client is a global leading enterprise organisation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage Advisory in-direct OPEX and CAPEX spend of circa $80M across a broad portfolio of categories, drive continuous improvement and develop procurement strategies to support the Advisory procurement objectives.
- Contribute to the delivery and development of the Advisory strategic procurement plan and responsible for development and implementation of the corporate services in-direct procurement strategy and pipeline looking at the short, medium and long term (1, 3-5 year horizon).
- Leverage CBRE's global buying power and proactively looking for synergy benefits to drive value for the Pacific, whilst delivering long term sustainable savings benefits.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Procurement Category management or commercial Role/s, preference given to category managers with Marketing, Professional Services and Travel experience
- A Proven track record in developing category strategies, delivering "break through thinking" in a "green field" environment
- A proven track record in negotiation, delivering long-term sustainable savings against targets and objectives
What's on Offer
This is a 3 month contract with high potential of going permanent after first engagement - according to candidate's performance.
My client is offering attractive day rates and looking for candidates immediately available or with a short notice period.