- Progressive Company with Exciting Opportunities
- One of a Kind Company Culture
About Our Client
Our client is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. They have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for clients whilst being known as an employer of choice due to their employee engagement, company culture and career progression opportunities.
In the role of Senior Civil Engineer - Urban Development you will bring your technical experience, passion and individualist to the Civil team with a focus on stormwater drainage design, pavement,s, earthworks and development sites. Leading a multi-disciplined team you will mentor and develop other engineers and delivering commercial outcomes on projects all while maintaining our clients commitment to enjoying the work you do and their overarching company culture.
The Successful Applicant
Technically the successful candidate will bring with them:
- 8+ years experience working as a civil engineer
- RPEQ status or ability to obtain within six months (full support will be provided)
- Demonstrated experience in stormwater drainage design, pavements, earthworks for various development sites
- Experience in DRAINS / MUSIC
- Proficient in utilising Australian Standards relevant to Civil Design
- Willing and able to mentor young engineers.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
What's on Offer
On offer is a rewarding remuneration package, flexibility of working environments and the ability to work on a diverse range of projects spread across multiple sectors. You will also be given the opportunity to progress your career, manage your own team and be part of a growing, successful business that prides itself on a culture of mutual respect, enjoying what they do and doing it well.
You will enjoy working in an energetic and fun culture whilst being committed to project outcomes, have a desire to work on interesting projects that require you to think out of the box and have the ability to mentor and assist with developing Civil Engineering personnel with a results orientated approach.
If this sounds like you or your looking to take a step into a role where no two days are the same and you are genuinely excited to be at work every day then apply now or reach out to me on for a confidential discussion about your next career step to this truly one of a kind organisation.