Senior Civil Engineer | Urban Developments
Leading, tier 2 Engineering Consultancy in the heart of Sydney
Solid pipeline of work secured
About Our Client
This fantastic company is an employee owned, multidisciplinary consultancy who established themselves in the Sydney market over 2 decades ago with a strong presence nationally. The company is a healthy size which enables the teams to deliver on client's expectations throughout projects, allowing the group to also offer professional and solutions driven expertise.
- Working alongside a highly skilled team of Engineers to provide quality sets of design work for allocated projects, delivering on client expectations.
- You will apply your skills to assist in the design and detailing of all related aspects to civil works such as earthworks, roadworks and stormwater/ drainage design.
- Writing and providing relevant documentation and reports to present to clients
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure project deliverables are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to perform QA and sign off on projects, make decisions on design development and final design specifications
- At least 5+ years design experience in the urban development sector and civil infrastructure projects.
- Outstanding communication skills - both written & verbal
- Software experience in Stormwater packages such as 12D drainage, MUSIC, DRAINS.
What's on Offer
- Centrally located offices with easy access to main public transport systems
- Lucrative salary package (experience taken into account)
- Reputable company with the opportunity to work alongside highly experience professionals in the industry