Senior Civil Engineer
Permanent full-time opportunity in local government
Located in the heart of Sydney in a picturesque area
About Our Client
Centrally located in the heart of Sydney with iconic views and scenery and easy access to public transport (Bus and Trains). As a progressive local entity, the organisation is dynamic and diverse promoting a healthy work-life balance and culture within. The company offers various incentives and rewards to its employees as well as a clearly mapped out career path with a strong mentoring and coaching program implemented.
- You will develop, deliver and manage all the design processes for civil infrastructure works such as Stormwater Drainage and Traffic facilities.
- You will be required to provide end to end design processes from surveying, concept design, construction documentation through to the construction phase of the projects.
- Preparation and management of all detailed design cost estimates for the civil infrastructure designs.
- Manage a small team of design staff and coaching where required
The Successful Applicant
Must have requirements for this role (Non-negotiables):
- You will have to have at least 5+ years local working experience on 12D software with experience using Modifiers, Templates and Snippets
- Experience on civil infrastructure projects - Stormwater drainage and/ or road design
- Degree in Civil Engineering
What's on Offer
- Highly lucrative salary package on offer
- Flexible work hours and conditions (WFH options)
- Offering health and wellness sessions