Senior Commercial Analyst | Temp to Perm | FMCG
$120,000 - $130,000 + super (dependant on experience)
Initial 3-month contract with view to permanent
About Our Client
A great opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join a multinational FMCG business on an initial 3-month contract with a view to go permanent. This staple business within food manufacturing have a vast array of well-known and respected brands.
- Prepare financial and operational reports each week and month during the financial year, including variance analysis and review with stakeholders across all levels of the business, including; sales, marketing and IT.
- Preparation and ongoing review of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ownership of KPI reports, ensuring they are correctly produced and are relevant and accurate.
- Monthly presentations of business performance against actual budgets, accompanied by an open discussion with senior management.
- Coach Business Partners on understanding Financial and Commercial Analysis, KPI's and reports.
- Ensure the two junior commercial analysts meet strict reporting deadlines and assist when necessary.
- Participate in other ad hoc. projects.
The Successful Applicant
4-5 years' experience in a similar role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to analyse and explain complex data and challenge the senior management
Prior experience within multi-national organisations
Previous experience within FMCG preferred
Possess the ability to work autonomously on several projects, often to very tight time frames
Experience in management
- Advanced excel (financial modelling)
What's on Offer
- $120,000 - $130,000 + super
- Broad commercial role with significant exposure to senior executives