Senior Commercial Credit Analyst
Iconic Global Brand
Chance to join at a real time of change
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The year 2020 has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a smart industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our John Deere Financial Commercial Credit Team in the role of Senior Commercial Credit Analyst. In this role, you will use your credit analyst acumen to asses, structure, recommend and approve sound and balanced commercial credit proposals to obtain new business, manage existing business and provide expertise to restructure facilities. You will play a key role in the sales and customer experience by knowing the customer and partnering with our Field Team on Dealer and Customer visits.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist with problem solving, training, and mentoring less experienced team members.
Provide support and assist in digitalising the credit underwriting process utilising - and external digital solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have proven experience in a commercial banking environment. You have a sound understanding of dealing with large and complex dealer and retail customer structures and relationships. You have demonstrated financial analysis and financial modelling skills, including the ability to evaluate information, identify potential issues and draw conclusions. (7+ years)
- You are a strong communicator with experience of preparing detailed credit reports and submissions, sometimes up to 20 pages long. You are highly capable in presenting your financial analysis and recommendations to stakeholders.
- You have a strong customer service focus and have proven ability to understand a customer's business, performance and strategy, as well as understanding their long-term needs and how we can support them.
- You are self-motivated and have proven organisational skills with the ability and flexibility to successfully manage and prioritise fluctuating workloads.
- You know the value of and promote Diversity & Inclusion by demonstrating this in each and every interaction through your words and actions.
- A background or keen interest in the Agriculture, Construction or Forestry industries is highly desired.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work options
- Smart Industrial Organisation
- Values based organisation
- Diverse organisation.
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan