Senior Commercial Manager - Temp to Perm Opportunity
ASX Listed - Service Based Organisation - IT Software
Extensive Business Partnering
About Our Client
Our client is a leading service based organisation listed on the ASX; specially focusing on IT software and hardware solutions for their clientele. With top line sales above $800m nationally, an extremely competitive environment and an industry experiencing continual change, our client requires an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to come on board and act as a key point of contact between sales, legal and senior management; and drive commercial outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and drafting contractual documents for sales and legal (i.e. - Statement of Works and Exhibits/Schedules)
- Assisting sales in pricing contracts to ensure they are commercially viable.
- Providing scenario analysis to find innovate ways to price future contracts in line with changing market conditions
- Acting as a trusted advisor for sales and legal in order to meet financial targets and budget.
- Manage and lead contract negotiation(s) with new clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skill set:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Prior business partnering experience is essential
- Proven experience in pricing complex contracts
- Proven experience in reviewing and drafting contractual documentation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Salary of $125k to $135k + superannuation pending your level of experience
- Genuine permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- Great exposure to Senior Management