- Fantastic opportunity to lead on a project within a well-known University
- This role requires a highly skilled and experienced Communications professional
About Our Client
Reporting to the Head of Alumni and Stakeholder Relations, the Senior Comms Office is responsible in implementing a communications program to support the Faculty's key strategic priorities and to engage it's key stakeholders including alumni, donors, volunteers, supporters and the wider public audience.
A key part of this role will be writing content and translating research for the Alumni magazine. This will require an excellent writer, someone who is confident to liaise with multiple stakeholders and manage agency relations.
- Working with various stakeholders to develop integrated communications to support the key strategic advancement priorities.
- Oversee the production and delivery of two printed alumni magazines, and other electronic communications to engage alumni audiences.
- Prepare comprehensive communications campaigns and marketing collateral to support a range of alumni and stakeholder engagement events.
- Prepare other written material as required such as speech notes, key messages, proposals and documentation, ensuring consistent and high-quality output at all times.
- Support the delivery of multimedia communications content, including videos.
- Develop and write stories about internal and external stakeholders including alumni, donors, research institutes, hospitals and other various media, including printed and electronic.
The Successful Applicant
For your application to be successful, you will have experience working within a similar role, ideally within education or healthcare. You will be a senior operator, with a proven track record in managing senior stakeholders.
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education, research or healthcare.
- Experience in developing print and digital publications and managing the production process.
- Experience providing communications support for small to large scale engagement events
- Proven ability to produce, design and write material for a range of marketing and promotional channels to diverse audiences
- Experience adapting research material for external audiences.
What's on Offer
For your commitment to this contract, you will be rewarded with potential extensions in this role or future opportunities available. This is an excellent opportunity to work with multiple faculty heads and developing stronger stakeholder relationships for the department.