Senior Compliance and Control Lead Analyst
Senior role working for a leading Investment Bank in Sydney's CBD
Australia Cards and Consumer Lending white label project
About Our Client
This leading Investment Bank requires a Senior Compliance and Control Lead Analyst to assist with a major white label partner project. You will liaise with Global organisations with leading reputations in the market, providing guidance and line one review of the compliance programs for businesses.
* Complete line 1 risk assessments (including privacy assessments) and reviews and provide guidance on new products and partnerships and changes to existing products and operational processes.
* Complete line 1 risk assessments of all technology changes with regulatory impact for monthly and quarterly system releases
* Complete line 1 risk assessments of new vendors and outsourced arrangements and ongoing assessments of existing vendor and outsource arrangements
* Complete line 1 risk assessments and provide guidance to the above businesses on support the business with regulatory change initiatives
* Advise the business on ICRM policies
* Provide guidance to the business on identifying and managing systemic issues and complaints
* Assist with the due diligence and risk assessments on new white label partners
The Successful Applicant
* 5-10+ years in financial services consumer compliance experience
* Comprehensive understanding of Consumer Banking products and the regulatory framework
* Experience in dealing with regulatory enquiries, in particular ASIC
* Current understanding of the Australia consumer banking market place including products and advertising
* Tertiary qualification in law or related professional qualification
* Relationships - Able to build rapport with key business stakeholders, ensuring open information flow
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and great experience in a Global Investment Bank with a leading reputation.