Senior Compliance Consultant
Join an area of growth within a global insurance firm
Gain broad and valuable compliance and risk experience
About Our Client
Our client is an international insurer offering a diverse portfolio of commercial, personal and speciality products, as well as risk management solutions.
- Supporting the senior manager in planning to ensure appropriate risk management and coordinated responses for company-wide initiatives.
- Understanding and assist with team led procedures and policies to ensure the Compliance Framework is being adhered to.
- Assisting with developing and maintaining regulatory policies, procedures and relevant compliance initiatives.
- Supporting the identification and recording of obligations as well as improving relevant processes.
- Recording and maintaining of obligations in a global risk and compliance system
- Supporting the roll out of training modules, where required engage with business to achieve understanding and implementation of training compliance modules, research and preparation of data.
The Successful Applicant
- Legal education to degree level or equivalent, or several years experience in insurance or financial services in a related role.
- Exposure to insurance or financial services in a similar role is preferred.
- Knowledge of Regulatory landscape of insurance or financial services.
- Well-developed analytic skills and ability to identify trends in data.
What's on Offer
Our client offers flexible working arrangements, company discounts, excellent work-life balance and well-being programs to name a few benefits.