Senior Compliance Officer | Global Bank | 12 Month Contract
12 month fixed term contract with a view to permanent
$80,000 - $95,000 + super
About Our Client
My client one of the largest multinational banking groups when taking in to account total assets, deposits, loans, number of customers and number of employees.
The key primary responsibilities are developing, recommending and implementing appropriate systems policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws, prudential standards, rules and guidelines and codes of practice throughout Sydney Branch with regards to AML/CTF.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification such as an undergraduate degree in business or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a Banking environment
- Strong understanding of banking operations.
- High level understanding of compliance and risk frameworks
- Understanding of Australian financial market and regulatory framework
- Able to promote a strong compliance culture both internally and externally
- Chinese speaking would be advantageous
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed term contract with a view to permanent
- $80,000 - $95,000 + super
- CBD location